A course of 6 dressmaking fitting classes, starting form scratch, for absolute beginners or those wanting to improve their skill.
Course costs £99. that just£16.50 per 2 hour session!
Next available course starts 18th Sept 2019
- Patterns – How to use, adapt and understand them
- Fitting – Taking measurements, selecting the right sized pattern, altering it as necessary and fitting garments during the making process
- Cutting out – selecting the necessary pattern pieces, lay-planning, cutting out.
- Fabrics – cutting out and choosing the right processes for the fabric
- Dressmaking techniques – seams, darts, pleats, gathers, hems, buttons & buttonholes, zips, inserting sleeves, lining, overlocking, pressing and finshing techiniques